ThermoStar Homeothermic Monitoring System: a new generation of homothermic monitoring system "Thermostar", which is a closed loop temperature monitor/control system for rodents. The system includes the control unit, two flexible rectal probes, two heating pads and two heat insulation pads.
During the process of animal surgery or acute anesthetized animal experiment, maintaining animals'body temperature is very important for the acccuracy and reliability of the results, furthermore, it is an important way to reduce the mortality of the animals.
To fulfill this need,, Intellibio provides a new generation of homothermic monitoring system "Thermostar", which is a closed loop temperature monitor/control system for rodents. The system includes the control unit, two flexible rectal probes, two heating pads and two heat insulation pads.
The control unit acquired a 4.3 inch color LCD touch screen, this user interface allows users to clearly view the subject's real-time core body temperature, set the target temperature, view the heating state and set audible alarms for subject's core body temperature abnormality. A specific control circuit for heating pad and rectal probe, respectively, to ensure the stability and safety of the system.
- Double channels were displayed in the user interface, which enables two animals' surgeries and experiments independently at the same time
- User interface displays a working progress bar of the heating pads, and the rectal probes working status: Idle, Warning, Standby and Working
- The temperature control accuracy is up to 0.1 Celcius, and switchable between Celsius and Fahrenheit
- It only takes minutes to rise from room temperature to 37°C by rapid heating technique
- User interface also provides switches for various prompts and alarms
- Monitoring heating pads and rectal probes data at the same time, independent control circuits for heating pads and rectal probes ensure the stability and safety of the system
- Easy-to-cleanheating pads are made of non-toxic thermostable silica gel
- 3 different sizes heating pads are available to fit all your surgical/experimental needs:
- Large: 12.0 x 20.5 cm
- Medium: 9.0 x 17.0 cm
- Small: 7.0 x 10.0 cm
- A corresponding heat insulating pad is underneath every heating pad to avoid temperature loss.
|69020||Heating Controller with 1 Rat/Mouse Pad & 1 Probe|
|69020D||Heating Controller with 2 Rat/Mouse Pads & 2 Probes|