The Gas Evacuation Apparatus was designed to safely and actively remove waste gas.
The Gas Evacuation Apparatus was designed to safely and actively remove waste gas associated with everyday inhalation anesthesia. The waste gas from mask(s) like cone, concentric tubing and stereotaxic frame nosecone masks can be pulled through activated charcoal canister so that the air can be re-circular into the room. The Gas Evacuation Apparatus will accomodate waste gas supply from at least 5 masks.
- No venting hood is required while using
- Powerful capture allows to accomodate waste gas supply from 1 to 5 masks
- The velocity of "pull" or "draw" can be adjusted depending on the stations (masks)
- Great remove effectiveness to replace the traditional exhaust fan with remove ability less then 5g
- Easy to use-simply connect to your vaporizer system and insert a activated charcoal canister
|R546W||Appareil d'évacuation de gaz|