Our electronic identification tags allow to identify your laboratory animals in a safe way in order to meet the requirements of scientific research and gain efficiency while combining comfort of staff and improvement of animal welfare. They meet the international standards of the animal sector ISO 11784/11785 (readable by all readers on the market) and are registered at ICAR.
Possibility to code up to 48 alphanumeric characters in the tag at any time with our ProgramStation Reader.
All of our identification tags have a writing memory of 48 alphanumeric characters. Thus, it is possible to enter data on the animal or study at any time through our specifically developed readers. They are available in three sizes:
- TAM-S tag: Ø 1.25 x 7 mm
The set consists of a sterile injector and a small chip (the smallest chip existing today) placed in the injector needle, all in a sterile pouch, ready to use. The size of the TAM-S chip allows the identification of very small animals while respecting their well-being and meeting ethical standards. Identifications were conducted successfully on mice of 11 days.
- TAM-M tag: Ø 1.40 x 8 mm
The set consists of a sterile injector and a transponder of average size (1.40 x 8 mm) for the identification of many animals with a perfect reading distance.
- TagTAM-L : Ø 2.12 x 12 mm
The set consists of a sterile injector and a chip that is suitable for the identification of large animals.
Secure and tamper-proof, the electronic identification guarantees the uniqueness of the code, which avoids any confusion between two animals.
Electronic identification provides archiving of experimental results. The unique worldwide identification number can be processed by computer in the form of a tracking sheet (spreadsheet, compatible with data processing software, with animal management software).
Responding to ethical issues, it is in line with international standards in the animal sector (ISO 11784/11785).
- Reliability, security and ease of use
- 6 self-adhesive barcode labels for various uses (follow-up sheets, inputs/outputs notebooks, cage identification...)
- Delivered ready for use
- Sterile set
- Reliable and unalterable
- Practical solution: the code reads easily: a simple passage of the reader, at the level of the animal, allows an instantaneous reading of the remote number
- Code up to 48 alphanumeric characters in the tag at any time with our ProgramStation Reader.
Technical characteristics transponder
- 3 sizes: Ø .,25 x 7 mm ; Ø 1.40 x 8 mm & Ø 2.12 x 12 mm
- Biocompatible glass
- Unlimited duration (lifespan of the animal)
- Rounded end, no risk of hurting the animal
- Reading performance (10 cm with our TAM readers and all the readers on the market)
- Parylene Coating (Anti-migration)
Technical characteristics injector
- Short trocar, gauge: 16, 15 & 13 G.
- Outside Ø: 1.60 mm, 2 mm & 2.50 mm
- Practical and ergonomic injector
- Clip indicating the ejection of the chip
|Reference||Ø transponder||Transponder Length||Injector (Gauge)||Ø outdoor injector|
|TAM-S||1.25 mm||7 mm||16 G||1.6 mm|
|TAM-M||1.40 mm||8 mm||15 G||2 mm|
|TAM-L||2.12 mm||12 mm||13 G||2.5 mm|