Set consisting of a sterile injector and a 2.12 x 12 mm transponder for identification and temperature reading of animals.
Display of the animal's ID number and temperature.
In accordance with the international standards in force in the animal sector (ISO 11784/11785), the chip with temperature reading has a unique worldwide ID number readable by all readers and it gives the temperature of the animal in degrees Celsius and Fahrenheit.
- Supplied ready to use in sterile sachet for single use
- Supplied with 3 self-adhesive barcode labels for various uses (monitoring sheets, entry / exit notebooks, cage identification, etc.)
- Reliability, security and ease of use
- Compliance with ISO 11135 and 11607 sterility standards relating to the sterilization of medical devices
- TransponderISO FDDX-B
- Worldwide unique ISO number (ISO 11784/11785)
- Temperature measured from + 33 ° C to + 43 ° C
- Ø 2,12 x 13 mm
- Readable by the dedicated reader with display of the ID number and the temperature in degrees Celius and degrees Fahrenheit
- Biocompatible glass
- Unlimited duration (lifespan of the animal)
- Very good reading performance
- Short needle(gauge 14)
- Ø exterior 2,6 mm
|Référence||Désignation||Dim.||Aiguille (Gauge)||Ø Aiguille|
|1902-00121||Puce ID avec relevé de température||2,12 x 13 mm||14 G||2,6 mm|